Send To Toys 2.7 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
Send To Toys adds many new features to the Send To system menu. The control panel applet enables users to edit which items appear as a destination in the Send To system menu.
Options to add and remove items from the Send To menu are provided by the Send To Toys program. These give users an unprecedented level of control on how the Send To menu functions for folders and drives in the computer. Some commonly used enhancements are Send to Clipboard, Send to Command Prompt, Send to Default Mail Recipient, Send to Favorites, and Send to Quick Launch.
Send To Toys is a very useful program to help you organize your system files and folders. An option to Send to Folder... means that you can now send files and documents with just a few simple clicks. Use this program to quickly access DOS prompts or Run strings from the file itself in Explorer mode.
Send To Toys is an enhancement of the Send To system menu.
- Send To Toys Control Panel Applet allows you to manage the Send To system menu content, and configure the various Send To Toys settings.
- "Add to Send To menu" and "Remove from Send To menu" allows you to personalize the Send To system menu for drives, folders, and programs.
- Send To "Clipboard (as name)" copies the name of the file or files to the clipboard. Hold down the CTRL key to change the settings for this extension.
- Send To "Clipboard" command line utility copies the output of a command to the clipboard. Type SENDTOCLIP /? at the command prompt for more information.
- Send To "Command Prompt" opens a DOS console window, setting the current directory to the selected folder. If the selection was a file, the folder containing the file will be the active directory and the name of the file will be typed for you at the prompt. Hold down the CTRL key to change the active directory to a different folder. Hold down the SHIFT key to force the use of the COMMAND.COM regardless of the Windows version.
- Send To "Default Mail Recipient" creates a new e-mail with attachments and predefined defaults for the recipients, subject, and message. Hold down the CTRL key to change the settings for this extension.
- Send To "Favorites" adds a shortcut to your Favorites list. Hold down the CTRL key for the "Add Favorite" dialog.
- Send To "Folder..." sends a file or files to another folder, you will be shown a dialog box that lets you choose where the files should be copied, moved, or have a shortcut created. To move the files press and hold down the SHIFT key. To create a shortcut hodl down the SHIFT and CTRL keys.
- Send To "Quick Launch" adds a shortcut to the Quick Launch toolbar.
- Send To "Recycle Bin" sends a file or files to the Recycle Bin. Hold down the CTRL key to perform a file shredding.
- Send To "Run..." sends a file or files to the Run command dialog.
Choose your download: